For Standard Returns:
- Products must be in resalable condition
- Sales team must first inspect product and agree return
- The product must be unused and undamaged
- The packaging must be unopened and undamaged
- Invoice and order numbers are provided
Returns may be subject to a restocking charge
For Special Orders – Non Stock Items:
“Special Orders” of goods that are ordered in, at the request of the Customer (ie., non-stock items) may only be returned with the pre-approval of the Supplier / Manufacturer and will be subject to a minimum restocking charge of 20%.
Please note that some Suppliers will not accept return of these goods.
This does not affect your statuary rights.